Supports healthy stress response in the body
Active ingredients per tablet:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75 mg,
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg,
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 100 mg,
Vitamin B5 (as Calcium pantothenic) 75 mg,
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg,
Vitamin H (Biotin) 20 mcg,
Folic acid 150 mcg,
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg,
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg, Ascorbic acid 130 mg) 250 mg,
Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.32 mg) 33.5 mg,
a-TE (50 IU),
Calcium (as Calcium phosphate) 100 mg,
Magnesium (as Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 140 mg,
Potassium (as Potassium phosphate monobasic) 117.3 mg,
Avena Sativa seed extract dry concentrate 250 mg,
Passiflora Incarnata herb extract dry concentrate 100 mg,
Lecithin 50 mg,
Choline bitartrate 25 mg,
Inositol 25 mg
DETAILS & CARE
People who cares mental health wellbeing
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
BLACKMORES® Advanced B Stress Relief specifically formulated with a combination of ingredients to support healthy stress response in the body.
Clinical proven improvement in work stress and personal strain in 12 weeks*.
Formulation contains Passiflora Incarnata, that is a commonly used herb for calming, to relieve restlessness, anxiety and stress.
A combination of 18 nutrients, including high dose vitamin B complex, vitamins, minerals and herbal ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress:
- Help you cope with stress, reduce tiredness and promote a good night's sleep
- Supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Help body convert food to energy, support energy level and production
- Beneficial for brain health and activity
- Supporting general health and wellbeing
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
* Stough C et al.The effect of 90 day administration of a high dose vitamin B-complex on work stress. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2011;26(7):470-6.